There are many settings in which strip doors are used. These are made of vinyl strips and are one of the best and most cost-effective ways of separating spaces. They may also be referred to as strip curtains or PVC strip doors and the clear vinyl strips are set in such a way that they overlap each other. These doors are easy to install and their maintenance and replacement or repair is easy too.
Strip Doors for Less facts
- Specialty Doors + Automation’s strip doors are extremely versatile, and are used in a wide range of applications, such a secondary barrier in places where any main door has to be left open to optimize work flow
- They help eliminate unnecessary opening & closing of the main door and improve the flow of traffic ; this helps speed-up the movement of materials and people
- Strip Doors for Less are ideal for overhead loading dock doors
- Prefect for walk-in freezers
- Dividing areas within an industrial or commercial storage spaces
- Freezer curtains also help reduce the heater wear
- These installations help decrease filter maintenance & they lessen coil icing.
- Strip doors protect against dirt, wind and noise; this helps protect equipment and supplies
- They can remains pliable at temperatures that are as low as -20°F
- The Strip Doors for Less that we provide can be used to cover large and small door openings; however, they provide easy pass-through for a forklift, transport cart or technicians.
- At times, these installations may also be used in air cooled storage spaces and they prevent up to 80-90% of air loss that might occur when the main doors on the facility are left ajar.
- When our strip doors are used in industrial applications, it means there will be much less shrinkage, less food spoilage and much less frost building up on the coils.
- This helps in reduced wear & tear on the switches and motors
- Their anti-static qualities helps keep dust at bay
- You can choose from a range of variants based on your specific needs.
When you are looking for high quality Strip Doors for Less, you need look no further than Specialty Doors + Automation. We assure you the best products, top-notch service and the most reasonable pricing. For any more information about installation and repairs of these doors, call us at this number- 888-801-9255. You can also use this online form to send us queries, comments or concerns.